Thursday 5 March 2020

FEBRUARY 2020 CONTINUED

The weather continues to dampen our spirits with Atlantic storms queuing up to hit the country with strong winds and heavy rain.We here in East Kent have got off quite lightly with rainfall compared to the West country and Midlands.It has given me a chance to sort my photos out into some semblance of order and transfer the older ones on to an external hard drive,this has freed considerable space on my PC which is now running a lot better.
When I have been out I have generally missed the target birds,right place wrong time again.
Here is a few I have seen....
 COAL TIT
 LITTLE GREBE at RUSSELL GAREDENS not seen one out of the water before.
 SCARLET LADY Richard Bransons new toy.
 LONG TAILED TIT Stodmarsh.
 TREECREEPER Alder Wood Stodmarsh


 -


 -
 GREAT WHITE EGRET Grove Ferry
 -
 SKYLARKS are back singing at Samphire Hoe.
 -
 -
 -
 -
ANOTHER COLOUR RINGED STONECHAT.
March is here and we can look forward to the return of the Wheatears, Garganey and maybe a Bluethroat.
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment