Monday 13 September 2010

A PERFECT STORM

THE END IS NIGH

ANY  PORT IN A STORM


Last thursday afternoon I went for a walk to the Prince of Wales pier,as I got to the seafront the sky turned distinctly darker,I calculated that the coming rain would miss the pier so I continued on my way.The storm clouds gathered and lightning could be seen over the hills at guston and the rain was mainly over that way too.The clouds then rolled menacingly over the castle and then the harbour but the pier stayed on the edge thankfully.Eventually the clouds passed and a rainbow appeared over the harbour.Later that evening a magnificent sun dog appeared as the sun lowered in the west.The harbour was host to several adult med gulls and two hungry sandwich terns during the storm.
<> <>
<>
<><>
WE`RE DOOMED

No comments:

Post a Comment